May 3, 2013

Update - May 3rd, 2013

Update - May 3rd, 2013

More writings and musings on the way!


Hey everyone,

I'm here to write a general update on how everything is going with Tipped Mixology. The posts have slowed a little, but I'm the only one writing content, so that was bound to happen. Don't worry, I'm still here and there is plenty in the works!

Tipped Mixology:

The most important update is on our products and drink mixes. I'm working hard to finalize the recipes for our first three drink mixes to hit the public. There's a lot to work to do from stability of the mixes, finalization of the procedure, sourcing of ingredients, etc. It's sometimes hard to find time to get everything done as well as my actual job. So far I've sourced our artwork, containers, and most of our ingredient suppliers, which are the most important topics in my opinion. Now all I need is some willpower, and money...

ChipIn:

I don't want to beg for money... We'll be able to fund this project no matter what, just the amount that comes out of the first batches might be smaller than demand. In the next month or so, we may look to start a ChipIn which will be located on our website as well as our blog. If you're feeling generous and want to make a donation, we'll add you to the upcoming 'contributors' page on our website. I'll post later about special intensives for donating specific amounts. 

Kickstarter:

We've been looking into starting a Kickstarter for Tipped Mixology. This would help us get our own facility and fund a larger production batch of our drink mixes. This still has some time out, but we'll keep all of our readers and fans updated.

Restaurant Reviews:

I haven't fallen back on reviews--I know they came out fast and furious in the beginning, but stand assured they will be coming soon. A few to look forward to are: Dumont, Diner, and Chef's Table at Brooklyn Fare

Tipped Blog Series:

Much more to come on Six Months in a Sautoir and Tasting the Untastable. You can look forward to reading about my worst injuries in culinary school, level 3, and my commute over to school every morning as well as posts on Bugs Bunny's carrot, Popeye's spinach, and a Futurama Favorite, Slurm. 

As always, we love the feedback we get from our readers and customers, so keep the emails coming! We love you <3

Adam at Tipped Mixology

No comments:

Post a Comment