September 5, 2013

Tipped Tailgate

Tipped Tailgate

For those of you who may not know or don't follow Tipped on Twitter... which you should, I am a big football fan. Huge. I used to play football until a career ending injury in High School, and was one play away from continuing to play into college. Instead, I managed Ithaca College to two back-to-back playoff appearances--the IC Bombers are still looking to get back to their winning ways since I left, and I'm not trying to be cocky by saying that. 

When it comes to football, I look at the game from many different eyes: the eyes of a player foremost, but also the eyes of a manager, trainer, administrator, coach, and fan. I've done it all in some way, shape, or form. I'm back in my comfort zone now that football is starting back up again... the NFL starts tonight in fact! While I will be watching the game, my real season doesn't begin until Sunday when the New York Jets, who I am a season ticket holder with, take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Patrick and I will be there representing Tipped Mixology with a two-man tailgate. A post will follow shortly afterwards about the joys of tailgating and what goes into preparing for game day. Let's go Jets!

-Adam from Tipped Mixology

No comments:

Post a Comment